Thursday, February 9, 2012

3 Day Shakeology Jump Start Cleanse


I've just wrapped up day two of my three day cleanse. I'll post my results on Saturday after I get on the scale.
Honestly, it hasn't been too rough.  I've made my dinner salads nice and large and satisfying and I feel good!

I add more fruit to my day than what is listed here and there are no stead and fast rules to this.  It is just about cleaning out your body and jump starting your metabolism.  I plan on hitting my workouts really hard next week and I'm sure I'm going to see faster, better results from doing this.

I do not recommend doing the cleanse more than 4 times a year as your caloric intake is really low.  I also don't recommend any crazy workouts during these three days.

If you have questions or would like more information, you can contact me!

****UPDATE*****
Results are in and I lost a total of SIX pounds from my 3 day cleanse!! Not too shabby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment