Tuesday, August 21, 2012

get your Beachbody

Ok, it's that time again. Starting September 10th, I will be running another 30 day challenge. There isn't a magic pill out there - it's all about HARD WORK and DEDICATION. It's so easy to fall off weight loss regimens when you don't have group accountability, someone MAKING you get your workout in and checking on your daily eats.

The time is NOW to get into this challenge and COMMIT to getting in sh
ape. Don't slack just because it's almost Fall, which comes with hoodies and sweats, I want YOU to look your BEST! Let's do this together. 30 days of fitness, nutrition and motivation from me and the other challengers.

My last challenge filled up super fast!! Reserve your spot now by messaging me for more information of commenting on this post. Space is limited! Let's do this!





coachmejill.com


No comments:

Post a Comment